Specialised Online CPD for Rural and Remote Practice
Our courses equip rural and remote allied health practitioners with the skills necessary to thrive in underserved communities.
Why online learning?
Our courses are delivered 100% online to accommodate the realities of rural practice:
• Learn at times that fit your schedule
• Access courses anywhere, anytime
• Training tailored to a rural and remote context
What we offer:
We provide online courses in:
• Leadership - Realising your potential as a rural health leader
• Grant writing - Guidance on securing funding for your work
• Allied Health Assistant (AHA) workforce development
• Project management - Approaches for remote service delivery
• Flexible, accessible CPD
• Focus on competencies critical in rural settings
• Give practical skills you can apply immediately
• Maintain affordability through member discounts
We design our online CPD with the needs of rural professionals in mind. Our goal is to help you build and refine the competencies you need to sustainably advance rural healthcare.
As a SARRAH member, you receive significant discounts on our custom-designed online CPD courses.