Location: Northern Tasmania Occupation: Physiotherapy Position Type: Full Time, Permanent, Casual / Contract / Locum
Harvest Physio Co are seeking a passionate Physiotherapist for an immediate start. Apply now, if you are looking for a role where you can sink your teeth into a rewarding, purposeful career with a thriving, Launceston family-owned company who strives to look after their people.
- Your choice of working as a Full Time Employee or a Contracted Therapist (with your own ABN)
- To be the Territory Lead Clinical Physio: Launceston & surrounds.
- To be responsible for providing advanced and dedicated physical care to a group of clients predominantly via home visits around Launceston and surrounds.
- To communicate openly and professionally with clients, their family, support workers and of Harvest admin (located at Head Office, QLD).
- To seamlessly support clients from multiple funding avenues including (approx.): (NDIS 60%, Home Care Packages 30%, Private Paying Clients 10%)
- To provide exceptional Physiotherapy assessment, planning and therapy for a diverse range of conditions, people and presentations.
- To advocate for patients and their needs through professional recommendations and reports for their families, care coordinators and funding managers.
- Work with clients across the lifespan, from paediatrics to the elderly.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- MUST be an AHPRA registered physiotherapist and able to work without limitations in Australia.
- Experience in Community Caseload, NDIS, Disability or Paediatric Care highly regarded.
- Maturity and adaptability, flexibility and focus, Ability to work autonomously towards KPI's.
- Exceptional communication skills amongst a wide range of clients and health professionals
- Eager to treat across a vast cross section of patient presentations and medical conditions- with special mention of Parkinson's Disease, neurological and neurodiverse clients, ageing and balance disorders and paediatrics.
- Ability to clinically reason in any presentation and confidently provide client guidance and treatment.
- Ability to self-manage and motivate yet communicate as part of a wider team.
Harvest Physio Co. has built a solid reputation across QLD and Northern TAS as a quality, patient-first provider in the Home Visit Physio Sector- especially working with neurological, neurodiverse, paediatrics, ageing and disability clients. Harvest Physio are obsessed with bringing an unseen level of quality physical care to their clients and are growing at a rapid rate in Launnie and surrounds meaning they need another passionate Physio!
What's on offer?
- Employee Remuneration package consists of $85-95k salary + super + company car + phone + laptop + monthly bonuses based on achievable KPI's
- Freedom and autonomy to do your role, your way.
- Fully maintained company car including fuel for work and personal use OR car allowance.
- Earn excellent remuneration: ability to work smarter, not harder!
- Full support by sensational admin team so you can focus on being an amazing physio rather than getting caught up in the admin of it all.
- Exciting and highly variable workload with rewarding therapy outcomes.
- Work for a company who is dynamic, forward thinking, experiencing massive growth.
- Opportunity for work travel to sunny Gold Coast, QLD (Head Office) for quarterly training, team building and social events.
- Flexibility in scheduling to suit your life, leisure, family