- Full Time, Permanent Contract
- 76 hours per fortnight
- Option to work an 80 hour fortnight with a ADO
Northeast Health Wangaratta (NHW) is the major health provider in the Central Hume region with an extensive range of acute, sub-acute, aged care, and community services. Our physiotherapy team is committed to delivering exceptional patient-centered care. We take pride in our inclusive, supportive, and friendly workplace culture, fostering an environment where both patients and our dedicated team thrive.
Grade 2 Position -
We are excited to welcome a skilled and passionate Physiotherapist to join our acute team in providing a high-quality physiotherapy service for our admitted patients. We are looking for Physiotherapists who are strong in:
- Collaborating as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Delivering comprehensive, patient-centered care
- Ensuring that patients receive quality healthcare in a regional setting
We are committed to helping the successful applicant continue to develop their career through mentoring, supervision, and professional development.
Grade 3 Position -
We are excited to welcome a skilled and passionate ICU Physiotherapist to join our team, be a clinical lead, and continue to develop our internal and external cardiorespiratory physiotherapy profile. You will be supported to help us continue to advance in the field of cardiorespiratory physiotherapy. Northeast Health Wangaratta has been part of international multi-center trials including CHESTY (CHEST infection prevalence following surgery), ICEAGE (Incidence of Complications following Emergency Abdominal surgery: Get Exercising), and the 3rd Sprint National Anaesthesia Project (SNAP-3) investigating peri operative delerium and frailty.
You'll have the opportunity to collaborate closely with our physiotherapy team in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Your role will involve assisting our most critically unwell patients in their journey to recovery and working with physiotherapists across the organisation to develop strategies to optimise long-term recovery and prevent hospital readmissions.
- Wangaratta is a large regional centre located in Northeast Victoria, with an approximate population of 30,000 people.
- Wangaratta offers a diverse range of shopping, cafes, bars, galleries and art precinct.
- Wangaratta boasts great parks and gardens and scenic walking/hiking trails in our local area, including the majestic Mt. Buffalo.
- Located just 2.5 hours to Melbourne and approx. 2 hours from the snow fields.
- We are surrounded by world class Gourmet Food and Wine Region, including King Valley, Rutherglen, Glenrowan and Milawa Gourmet region.
- Check out our region at www.visitwangaratta.com.au/Home
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Competitive remuneration, novated leasing and full salary packaging benefits Available. If you have relocated permanently you may also be able to substantially increase your take-home pay by salary packaging some or all of your relocation costs.
- Full time employees have the option to be able to purchase additional leave if they wish.
- Option to be able to swap any existing public holiday to another religious holiday or day of significance of your choice.
- Employee Assistant Programs (EAP)
- Wellbeing programs and discounted corporate gym membership
- Social Club Benefits
- Support for our diverse workforce
Applying for the role:
- Enquiries can be made with Ada Mickan on (03) 5722 5413
- Confirmation of full Covid-19 and Influenza Vaccination or an approved medical exemption is required upon application
- A PD for this role can be downloaded below or at www.northeasthealth.org.au/careers/jobs/.
- Applications must address the key selection criteria from the PD
- Employment Statutory Declaration form must be submitted with your application
- To apply for this position hit Apply Now/Join Now or head over to our careers page at www.northeasthealth.org.au/careers/jobs/.
- All additional documents can be uploaded within the application after filling in the key selection criteria
- Applications close Tuesday, 26th December 2023