SARRAH is a national multidisciplinary member association, supporting allied health professionals to improve health outcomes in rural and remote communities throughout Australia. SARRAH has been operating for nearly 25 years and is the only peak body fully focused on rural and remote allied health working across all disciplines.
Member support enables SARRAH to deliver landmark projects such as establishing an evidence base for the economic impact of allied health interventions. For example, Members supported a research project managed by SARRAH that identified $175m per annum of health budget savings if people with Diabetes, Stroke and Osteoarthritis receive one of the idenfied allied health interventions. Beyond landmark projects, SARRAH leads innovation in integrating allied health professions, systems and policies along with supporting workforce readiness and best practice in a rural context. This enhances community access to allied health services.
Individual Full Member Benefits
Individuals who become a member of SARRAH receive the following benefits:
- Discounted event registration for SARRAH organised events such as the SARRAH Conference.
- Access to our member only section of the website.
- Free access to SARRAH hosted webinars and recordings.
- Lobbying federal and state politicians on behalf of our members’ interests.
- Invitations to consult and/or collaborate on aspects of SARRAH’s advocacy and policy initiatives.
- Opportunity to join the Board of Directors, or advisory committee.
- Opportunity to network and share information through SARRAH programs.
- Free subscription to SARRAH newsletters, publications.
- Opportunity to contribute content to SARRAH’s communication activities and publications
Corporate Member Benefits
Corporate members strengthens SARRAH's voice and contributes to making a difference by giving a voice to allied health professionals to shape health policy and programs that address the needs of people in the bush. This includes running programs that enhance the accessibility and performance of the allied health sector.
SARRAH has established a corporate membership program so organisations can contribute to enhancing rural and remote allied health services whilst receiving range of services and benefits which are detailed in our corporate membership flyer. Please click the link for details: