Eligibility Self Assessment
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- The course must be accredited by the Australian Psychological Accreditation Council
- The course must meet the requirements of the Psychology Board of Australia for endorsement as a clinical psychologist.
- You must not have been the subject to an official or disciplinary action within the last 2 years
- You must not currently be in receipt of any other scholarship for more than $7,000 per annum or a scholarship/Bursary funded by the Department of Health and Ageing for the proposed study program? (This excludes the NAHSSS Clinical Placement Scholarships administered by SARRAH)