Allied Health Workforce Education Program
SARRAH has successfully negotiated with the Victorian State Government Department of Human Services (now the Department of Health) to access their Statewide Allied Health Workforce Education Program (SAHWEP).
The SAHWEP is an online continuing professional development program designed to support the needs of Victoria's allied health workforce to improve recruitment and retention rates, particularly in rural areas.
Presentations are delivered throughout Victoria and can be accessed in person or by videoconferencing as available, live via the internet as it is occurring, or retrospectively via website access or CD ROM. Users are able to post discussion points for others to respond, as part of the website, to facilitate networks of allied health professionals who have particular interests.
SAHWEP is now available to all financial SARRAH members irrespective of where they live.
SARRAH believes that SAHWEP will assist with modern learning and contribute towards supporting the allied health workforce in improving Australia's health system particularly in rural and remote communities.
Please note: You will need to use your email address that corresponds with your SARRAH membership details in order to access the SAHWEP website.
|CPD Works Log In|
First time use:
- Select the link which will take you to the SAHWEP log in page.
- Select the "Sign Up Now" link.
- Complete the form as it appears on the screen to set up your account.
- Use the email address that corresponds with your SARRAH Membership contact details - your email address is used to verify that you are a financial member of SARRAH. If the details do not match then your registration to access the SAHWEP will be rejected.
- When you get to the the comment box that enables you to enter a general comment enter the words "I am a SARRAH member"
- Your password to use the program will be emailed to you once your eligibility has been verified.
To find out more about SARRAH membership and to join online Join Us