You are here
SARRAH Federal Budget Submission 2017-18
SARRAH has prepared a submission for the Federal Government regarding the 2017-18 Federal Budget. In the submission, SARRAH calls for greater funding and support for:
- Progressing health reform such as introducing a blended primary health care payment model
- Investing in technology such as the provision of telehealth services
- Reversing the $72.5 million in cuts to Health Workforce Scholarships
- Improving the quality of allied health workforce data to properly inform policy development
- Mentoring for rural and remote allied health professionals to improve workforce retention
- Providing Indigenous healthcare services that support ‘Closing the Gap’
- Enhancing client support such as health promotion and preventative care activities.
Please click the link below to read the full submission.
|SARRAH Federal Budget Submission 2017-18||384.17 KB|