You are here
Occupational Therapist, Bourke NSW
The Occupational Therapist will:
- provide paediatric and general clinical occupational therapy services to the communities of Cobar, Bourke, Brewarrina and Engonnia.
- provide evidence based occupational therapy services to older persons living indepedently or Aged Care residents as part of a GP referral and led Multidisciplinary Team care arrangement.
- be an active participant in team based care, planning and intervention.
- maintain documentation to fulfil clinical and legal requirements.
- liaise with stakeholders to develop networks, identify opportunities for service expansion and gaps in service provision.
- provide advocacy, liaison and support for student placements.
This position will have a salary based on an hourly rate between $33.00 and $40.00 per hour will be negotiated and will be in line with the Award. The total salary package includes the hourly rate, plus 9.5% superannuation, 17.5% leave loading and a salary packaging benefit up to the amount of $16,050 per annum.
For more information and an application pack containing guidelines for applications, please contact Liam Rice on 02 68 72 4777 or firstname.lastname@example.org