You are here
Allied Health Professionals
Looking for Allied Health Professionals!
(Speech and Language Pathologist, Child and Adolescent Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, and Paediatric Physiotherapist)
- Brand new facility in a great coastal location
- Supportive and innovative team
- Flexible conditions with salary packaging available
Eurobodalla Education and Therapy Services (trading as Muddy Puddles) is a not-for-profit organisation on the South Coast of NSW providing opportunities for children and young people with disabilities to enhance their health and wellbeing and to build life skills.
The growing team of dedicated professionals at Muddy Puddles work in collaboration with families, carers and the community to provide development programs and individual support to promote personal growth, awareness and inclusion.
As a NDIS registered provider, we offer a range of multi-disciplinary services including group and individual therapy and early childhood supports. These are delivered in varying environments including home, school, community and therapy centre.
We are passionate about providing innovative support solutions that create an environment of mutual trust and peer accountability.
About the role
We are seeking energetic new graduates or experienced Allied Health Practitioners to join the team at our brand-new facility in the Batemans Bay Region on the picturesque South Coast of NSW.
Batemans Bay is just two hours from Canberra and four hours from Sydney and boasts some of Australia’s most amazing beaches. Working from our purpose-built, state of the art therapy centre, you will be an integral part of an inclusive and collaborative team. Our organisation places a strong emphasis on work life balance and the role offers flexible working hours with full-time and part-time options available.
- Work with children and young people to plan therapeutic supports appropriate to individual goals
- Support clients and their families with an emphasis on wellbeing, inclusion and participation in the community using evidence based practices
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to enhance and grow the existing services provided by Muddy Puddles
- Current registration with AHPRA or relevant professional association
- Commitment to child safe practices and culturally responsive care
- Strong understanding of child development (1 -18 years)
- Ability to adopt a person-centred planning approach and to evaluate progress towards goals
- High level of interpersonal, communication, negotiation and coaching skills
- Ability to manage time and use tools effectively to assist planning and organising
- Proficient with computer systems and software applications
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current National Police Check
- First Aid certificate desirable
- Unrestricted driver’s license and private vehicle
- Competitive salary plus salary packaging options
- Training and development opportunities
- Relocation assistance available to eligible applicants
- Supportive team environment
- Great location
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our highly motivated team and help us to guide the future growth of the Muddy Puddles organisation within the local community. If you would like a confidential discussion about the role, please call Cate McMath on 02 4472 6939