Notice to all SARRAH Members
2019 Annual General Meeting of Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health
Dear SARRAH member,
The next annual general meeting (AGM) of the members of Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health (SARRAH) will be held on 29 November 2019. Details of the meeting are as follows:
|DATE:||29 November 2019|
|TIME:||12:00PM Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)|
|PLACE:||Held via Zoom (details are included in the agenda).|
|DETAILS:||You are invited to the SARRAH AGM meeting via Zoom.
Register in advance for this meeting via this link:
|3||Confirming minutes of 2018 AGM and SGM||President|
|4||Presenting 2018-19 Annual Report and
2018-19 Financial Statements
|5||Electing SARRAH Board Directors||President|
Information for Nominees
Completed nomination forms must be lodged with SARRAH by close of business on Friday 1 November 2019. Forms can be lodged by email to email@example.com, or post to: PO Box 74 Deakin West, ACT, 2600.
1. Any member who is a current individual full financial member of the Association is eligible to be nominated to the Board.
2. Any member who is a current individual full financial member is able to nominate a current individual full financial member to serve on the Board of Directors.
3. Any person who is eligible for election to the Board of Directors may nominate or second himself or herself for election to the Board of Directors.
4. Under the laws that apply from the 1 July 2016, and the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission Act 2012 (Cth), undischarged bankrupts or those with certain criminal convictions are not eligible to serve on the Board.
5. The nomination is to be signed by the proposer and lodged with the SARRAH National Office 28 days prior to the AGM. The nominee must be a current individual full financial member of SARRAH at the time of nomination.
6. If the number of nominations exceeds the number of vacancies, ballot sheets shall be prepared and distributed to members 21days prior to the AGM. Completed ballot papers are to be returned to the National office 7 days prior to the AGM.
7. If insufficient nominations are received nominations may be accepted from the floor during the AGM.