The NAHSSS: Allied Health Clinical Placement Scholarships are open to allied health students enrolled in eligible allied health professions listed below:
1. Aboriginal Health Worker (Cert IV and above only)
3. Chinese Medicine
6. Oral health
7. Dietetics & nutrition
8. Exercise physiology (AAESS approved only)
9. Genetic counselling (Postgraduate study only)
10. Medical radiation science
i. Medical Imaging
ii. Nuclear Medicine Technology
iii. Radiation Therapy
11. Occupational therapy
18. Prosthetics and Orthotics
19. Psychology Honours, Postgraduate only in Health, Counselling, Neuro Psychology and Clinical Psychology only)
20. Social work (Australian Association of Social Workers approved courses only)
21. Speech pathology, and
If you are undertaking Nursing, Pharmacy or Medical degrees please contact the following organisations for more information regarding the scholarships available for these professions.
- Nursing students: the Australian College of Nursing (ACN) for information relating to nursing clinical placement scholarships.
- Pharmacy students and professionals: the Pharmacy Guild of Australia for information relating to pharmacy clinical placement scholarships.
- Medical students: the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) for information relating to medical clinical placement scholarships.