Would you like to join SARRAH’s community through our corporate membership program where you can collaborate with a range of like minded organisations to improve access to high quality preventative healthcare across rural and remote Australia?
In the 2019-20 financial year SARRAH will be engaging with service providers across sectors, including primary health care, hospital services, disability, aged care and the education sector, to explore common issues facing providers of allied health services in rural and remote communities. We will collaborate with our corporate members to identify key issues impacting upon service delivery and access, and focus our policy and advocacy positions to reflect these concerns, while working with members to develop solutions.
Corporate Member Benefits:
- Opportunity to display the SARRAH Corporate Member logo on your organisation’s website
- Acknowledgement in corporate member webpage, SARRAH annual report, select publications and social media channels
- Free advertising for positions vacant, CPD activities and other allied health products on the SARRAH website, e-bulletins and social media
- Free access to SARRAH’s webinars for employees
- 2 complimentary registrations to the biennial SARRAH national conference
- 20% discount for employees attending SARRAH’s biennial national conferences
- 20% discount on trade displays at the biennial SARRAH national conference
- Opportunity for the organisation’s representatives to contribute to SARRAH’s advocacy and policy activities including attendance at annual summits
Corporate membership rates vary depending on the size of the organisation. Please contact the national office on 02 6285 4960 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss membership rates.